PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Me change of the form of a breast was revealed. Has passed or has taken place US...

Tatyana
10.05.2004, 15:38
The dear doctor!
Me change of the form of a breast was revealed. Has passed or has taken place US, it is revealed: from both parties or sides inspissation of a tissue of mammary glands in top external kvadrantah, roughness of border with a fatty layer is defined or determined. On the right at 10 o'clock. - liquid including or incorporation 74 mm, 63 mm and individual fine. At the left at 1 o'clock - 75 mm, and diameter 5 mm, are closer to areoljarnoj to a zone - 42 mm and expansion of interlobular ducts. Strong pains are not present, sometimes - pulling insignificant pains. The oncologist has diagnosed bilateral fibroznokistoznaja a mastopathy. Is appointed or nominated to spend on drink klamin, klamalin and mastopatijnyj the collecting. JAvka to the doctor in 2 months.
To me of 50 years, monthly regular, gynecologic problems are not present. To my mum 25 years ago deleted a tumour of a breast in the oncologic center, in a year did or made repeated operation, but to her have told or said, that a tumour good-quality. As we live in different cities and about operation and I have learned or have found out illnesses or diseases of mum already after event other information at me is not present.
I ask to inform an opportunity of a cancer of a mammary gland, and also what measures should be accepted for its or his prevention or warning or treatment.
Yours faithfully, Tatyana

Savchenko A.A.
11.05.2004, 02:44
The risk of occurrence of a cancer of a mammary gland is existed at all women at any age. For today it poblemma in many countries of the world. Spitsificheskih methods of prophylaxis of a cancer of a mammary gland which authentically would reduce risk of occurrence of a cancer milk or dairy do not exist. The primary goal of the doctor and the patient on a regular basis to be observed, reveal or tap suspicious educations, and to diagnose a cancer at an early stage. At revealing a cancer immediate adequate treatment yields good results.