PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I cannot already become pregnant 7 years. At the husband very small k-in spermatozoons 1...

Irina Kr.
03.05.2004, 01:21
I cannot already become pregnant 7 years. At the husband very small k-in spermatozoons 1, 5 million in 1. Conservative treatment of results has not brought. 3 times did or made EKO IKSI, but it is unsuccessful, in what there can be a reason? How it is possible "to raise" or increase" percent or interest of probability?

Kamenetskij B.A.
06.05.2004, 05:41
Irina! The success of procedure eko depends on a lot I shall cause It there can be both quality of ootids, and characteristics endometrija, variants of stimulating therapy. Except for that not unimportant value or meaning;importance imeei a professional level of experts of clinic. I think, that to the third attempt already there were steps (probably additional researches) for finding-out of the reason of failures.

Irina Kr.
07.05.2004, 01:36
Hello the doctor, thanks for the answer. I agree, that efficiency EKO depends on many factors, but at us during all 3 h attempts, at all stages all went safely enough. First time to me 4 embryoses placed, the second and the third - 3. We did or made operations in a Ekaterinburg in clinic " " (she works many years).
Additional inspections it was not spent, t. To. I in the anamnesis did not have any surgical interventions, except for GSG in 1998 (pictures have shown, that pipes infantile, permeability is complicated, a uterus in norm or rate). In 2000 2001 we treated a clamidiosis and a ureaplasmosis.
For 3 her attempts EKO stimulated me menogonom and orgalutranom, before a puncture put Pregnylum, after carry accepted intravaginalno utrozhestan. I heard, that there are preparations which raise or increase % of probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy. Still it would be desirable to know, whether the truth, what with each following attempt chances of success increase or are enlarged?

Irina Kr.
11.05.2004, 00:02
Hello the doctor, thanks for the answer. I agree, that efficiency EKO depends on many factors, but at us during all 3 h attempts, at all stages all went safely enough. First time to me 4 embryoses placed, the second and the third - 3. We did or made operations in a Ekaterinburg in clinic " " (she works many years). Additional inspections it was not spent, t. To. I in the anamnesis did not have any surgical interventions, except for GSG in 1998 (pictures have shown, that pipes infantile, permeability is complicated, a uterus in norm or rate). In 2000 2001 we treated a clamidiosis and a ureaplasmosis. For 3 her attempts EKO stimulated me menogonom and orgalutranom, before a puncture put Pregnylum, after carry accepted intravaginalno utrozhestan. I heard, that there are preparations which raise or increase % of probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy. Still it would be desirable to know, whether the truth, what with each following attempt chances of success increase or are enlarged?