PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With what time intervals it is necessary to be engaged in sex what to conceive (what...

Tanja
09.05.2004, 05:14
With what time intervals it is necessary to be engaged in sex what to conceive (that spermatozojdy would be active and had time to ripen (every day, through)? Thanks!

Alexey
09.05.2004, 16:27
To us with the wife the doctor has told or said the following:
After the beginning of critical days the man should abstain 10 days, then within 5 days every day it is necessary to do or make this sacred business, the woman thus lays on a back, having pressed knees to itself. Success!

Alja
10.05.2004, 09:26
To Alexey of a distance not absolutely exact references (I read the different literature in this occasion much). Vo-the first, calculate, when at you an ovulation (on a site mama. ru there is a calculator of conception, or on basal temperature, or under the test or dough). Four days favorable for conception up to also three after an ovulation. Before "stray" days to the man really recommend to refrain, but 10 days are not obligatory, there is enough 3 5 days. Then to be engaged in sex in day. If every day spermatozoons can not ripen. About a position on a back it agree, but it is not obligatory to press knees to itself (it could be the personal reference), it is good podkladavat under the priest a pillow. After the sexual certificate or act it is recommended to lie down not less poluchasa. The ulnar pose (what for you is better by way of conception depends on how at you the uterus is located, but are not loaded by it or this, both these poses are good for conception) is Still favorable kolenno-. One more my friends who had problems with conception, did or made the following: after the certificate or act the man lifted the woman for legs or foots, but - to mine, it too, but nevertheless, at all of them it has turned out.

Tanja
10.05.2004, 23:53
Alexey and Alja huge to you thanks for efficient advice or council. We with the husband shall be probyvat, I hope at all of us it will turn out. Once again many thanks!!!