PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Elena Jurevna! We earlier communicated about illness or disease of mine the son...

Natasha
10.05.2004, 21:58
Hello, Elena Jurevna! We earlier communicated about illness or disease of my son (izovalerianovaja an acidemia). At me small a question (is more correct, a trouble): the child highly temperaturit without any catarral phenomena, a flaccidity, a sleepiness (all time wishes to sleep), giddinesses, a strong cold fit, in the first day has passed or has taken place epipristup. The local pediatrist nothing has told or said to undertake. Should pass or take place itself. But 3 days, and to him se is worse. How such malaise can be reflected in our basic disease? Whether potentially dangerous status from communication or connection with our disturbance of a metabolism can develop? Today the child in general was not wetted almost. Gradually eats and drinks. What, cleanly theoretically, can occur or happen to us if how our doctor wants, to neglect all? CHto-I have got agitated with something. Excuse in advance for mistakes or errors. Natasha.

Talanova E.J.
10.05.2004, 23:51
Dear Natasha! I shall respond within the limits of an hour on e-mail (can, that I learn or I find out from familiar pediatrists).