PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether can be nepribavka in weight and the small size of a uterus on 16 week prizn...

The anonym
01.05.2004, 13:17
Whether can be nepribavka in weight and the small size of a uterus on 16 week attributes of the stood pregnancy???

Ekaterina.
03.05.2004, 13:16
Hardly. The stood pregnancy can define or determine only on US.

The anonym
03.05.2004, 22:02
Thanks big, I in such panic after reception. And uzi to me have appointed or nominated in couple of weeks.

Ekaterina.
06.05.2004, 22:50
I think, that it is possible and to descend or go earlier. Your experiences will be reflected in the child much more negatively, and US all the same scheduled. nepribavka in weight on such term often meets at pregnant women. If you very much are nervous - be better surveyed now.

Tanjuhin
10.05.2004, 21:19
Do not experience!!! To me the doctor has told or said. That pregnancy seldom fades after 12 weeks. I too on term of 16 17 weeks had a panic after reception, the doctor has not heard serdechko, and the sizes of a uterus normal were... Here I nanervnichalas, have cried a floor of day, could not calm down, the husband has led me on paid US, it has appeared experienced vainly, only Masku has frightened probably of the roar: 0) So I think all at you normally, do not experience and easy wait for US. And on the bill of weight, it in general history separate, I add that more than it is necessary, then I come and not that that nothing has typed or collected, and even has thrown off, and in general for all term the increase has left normal so me and drive till now on control weighing a shortage search... ch. Do not take in a head, all very individually!!! Success.