PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Do not leave, please, my questions without the answer. As the ureaplasma influences in...

Ekaterina
10.05.2004, 08:38
Do not leave, please, my questions without the answer. As during pregnancy the ureaplasma influences the future child. Whether he can be born with any disfigurations, if yes, with what (example). Whether there can pass or take place itself a ureaplasma during pregnancy if it or her to not treat in any way? Many thanks.

Irina
10.05.2004, 21:00
Katjusha! A ureaplasmosis - one of kinds of a urogenital infection if she at you is course of treatment should pass or take place not only you, but also your partner. Ureplazmoz is capable to prevent to offensive or approach of pregnancy, in your case this danger already behind, but, unfortunately, there are others: illness or disease can lead to an abortion or is serious complicate a fetation (a pneumonia, disease of kidneys). Treatment usually start after 16 weeks. For this purpose apply erythromycin, markopen, titraden. Immune stastus women raise or increase due to introduction to her gamma-a globulin. Reception of vitamins C by trace substances Is recommended. Owing to complex treatment children are born healthy, with good weight. The puerperal period proceeds without complications. And still I advise you to make the repeated analysis. Success!