PDA

Просмотр полной версии : LOVELY WOMEN! I wish to pay your attention to often repeating questions about...

The anonym
06.05.2004, 14:51
LOVELY WOMEN! I wish to pay your attention to often repeating questions about OK and treatment of diseases. It is not necessary TO SET HERE SUCH QUESTIONS!!!!!! I explain, why: hormones, OK and other strong agents possess a lot or plenty of by-effects. To appoint or nominate them it is possible only under strict indications. To solve the problem on indications and contraindications the internal attending physician can only, he selects the concrete scheme or plan of treatment in view of specific features of the patient. The virtual doctor can explain only the general or common principles. A reality, in particular, purpose or appointment of medical schemes or plans, he to be engaged has no right. Besides where guarantees of what at you that diagnosis which you have written? The doctor is not the prescription directory offering or suggesting medicines " from a head ", etc. the Attending physician is the person who is responsible for the purposes or appointments. To be assured or confident in the correctness, he should diagnose itself, proceeding from that that sees the eyes, instead of to rely on someone diagnosed. The analyses made in the most reliable laboratories, cannot replace an alive view of the internal attending physician. You suggest to incur the responsibility for treatment of a cat in a bag. Any sane person of such responsibility on itself will not take. And it is correct. With hormones there are more complexities, than with antibiotics, before their purpose or appointment it is necessary to pass or take place inspection to be convinced of absence of contraindications to their reception. And only if they are not present, to address to the attending physician for individual selection of a contraceptive. Criteria of a choice are, including, both your appearance, and - all this probably to estimate or appreciate details of your life only internally.

" What hormonal contraceptive the most suitable for beginners not given birth or not travailled 35 years or summer and t. Item "

If there was an ideal preparation, others would disappear from counters. There is no the best preparation. There is the most suitable you. And the way to its or his search is an exception of contraindications, individual selection by the attending physician, and then tracking of reaction of an organism.
TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION, PLEASE, THEN CONFERENCE BECOMES MORE QUALIFIED AND WILL RELIEVE YOU OF MANY PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!

JUlja
09.05.2004, 11:19
About what inspection there can be a speech if the doctor appoints or nominates tablets after visual survey? And besides, how much doctors, are so much and opinions...
I not too trust our doctors (not Russian, and in our city) so is better I shall die of the nonsense, instead of from nonsense of the doctor - not so is insulting...

child
10.05.2004, 20:07
At you tongue is? To ask the doctor it is possible about everything, as to your health and it is necessary to make it. And that, turns out, descended or went to the doctor and have remained in full misunderstanding: what is it was, sproshu-ka I on the Internet. Also the mass of the questions, abounding honey is set. Terminology which is used by people, to mediine not having attitudes or relations. It is good, if will quote an extract from honey. Maps, and have simply heard a word-combination more often and blindfold insert it or him where popadja. To a question on trust to doctors... Often with it or this you collide or face, and probably fault or wine of doctors in it or this is also considerable but why you in that case ask questions on the Internet to the same doctors? Nobody will give you a guarantee that the doctor responds you. In most cases it is the same patients - NOT DOCTORS, at the best - students honey of HIGH SCHOOLS. And you trust them more, than to the doctor whom can see every day in clinic and in case of what, do responsible? At the doctor it is a lot of job that he on a regular basis could sit in konfe, respond to set of questions, including incorrect. " So is better I shall die of the nonsense, instead of from nonsense of the doctor " - pochemu-that seems to me, what exactly and will be. (excuse for sharpness).