PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. I was examined by the gynecologist (profosmotr), has taken analyses (a smear?)...

Arina
08.05.2004, 10:52
Good afternoon.
I was examined by the gynecologist (profosmotr), has taken analyses (a smear?) and then by results of has passed references. I so have understood, what at me an inflammation and me have appointed or nominated polizhinaks 12 pieces the Question here in what - an inflammation, it or he should be treated? These or it 12 capsules will help or assist? How it to find out, when it is necessary to hand over repeated analyses?
Well and more in passing, reading on I understand that such curdled allocation, at me happen allocation by white lumps, sometimes is, sometimes is not present in general.
In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
08.05.2004, 23:12
1. What inflammation at you (a colpitis or an inflammation of appendages), the nobility to you. 2. The treatment, appointed or nominated to you is a treatment of a colpitis. 3. Curdled allocation - as cottage cheese, grains.

Arina
10.05.2004, 19:59
Thanks for the answer. There was 1 more question - through what time after the appointed or nominated treatment it is necessary to see a doctor?