PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor, please, explain, that such follicles...

Julia
08.05.2004, 00:19
Hello, the dear doctor, please, explain, that such follicles that means if they do not ripen, to me ginekolog-the endocrinologist has registered Diane-35 I drink the second course, very much with the husband we want the child, whether really to become pregnant after 3 courses, at me just at inspection internal uzi, the doctor has told or said, that do not ripen folikuly....
Very much I hope for your answer. In advance many thanks. Yours faithfully,

The anonym
09.05.2004, 04:07
folikul dollzhen to ripen, grow or ripen, grow up till the certain size to the middle of a cycle, then to burst, there will be a yellow body, spermotozoidi will impregnate it or him in a uterine pipe, the ootid will enter into a uterus, after a while prikrepetsja to a wall.. opa.. You are pregnant..
Result or Bring exact results uzi, day so on 10 cycles... A current at reception to Diana ovaries do not work.. And a blood on hormones handed over?? What exact results.. Hormone FSG is interesting..
And more nevertheless your age? 20 years, 52 years, here different forecasts

Julia
09.05.2004, 19:33
Hello, many thanks for the answer, my problem that we with the husband tried to conceive the child year, but alas.. To me 23 years, after inspection, endokrinolog-the gynecologist has put deficiency of weight (body height of 168 weight was 48), now I well eat and already 51 kg, after delivery of hormones, all in norm or rate, except for testesterona in 2 times above norm or rate, ovaries did not work before reception Diane-35, FSG in norm or rate (tsifor is not present - a map at the doctor), a question in, whether I can hopes to become pregnant after 3 courses of tablets Diane-35 when it is better to make repeated uzi and to hand over testesteron.. The dear doctor, please, otvete, in advance thanks.. Yours faithfully.. (you responded 28.05, 12 : 13 : 07)

Julia
10.05.2004, 19:17
Hello, many thanks for the answer, my problem that we with the husband tried to conceive the child year, but alas.. To me 23 years, after inspection, endokrinolog-the gynecologist has put deficiency of weight (body height of 168 weight was 48), now I well eat and already 51 kg, after delivery of hormones, all in norm or rate, except for testesterona in 2 times above norm or rate, ovaries did not work before reception Diane-35, FSG in norm or rate (tsifor is not present - a map at the doctor), a question in, whether I can hopes to become pregnant after 3 courses of tablets Diane-35 when it is better to make repeated uzi and to hand over testesteron.. The dear doctor, please, otvete, in advance thanks.. Yours faithfully.. (you responded 28.05, 12 : 13 : 07)