PDA

Просмотр полной версии : For what during pregnancy do or make gemostadiogrammu (16 ned.)? At me p...

Natasha
09.05.2004, 16:45
For what during pregnancy do or make gemostadiogrammu (16 ned.)? At me the raised or increased parameters on: RKFM - 0, 560, aggregation of thrombocytes at stimulation: ADF-94, kollagenom-100.
Other parameters (AVR-76, ACHTV-33, PI-105, fibrinogen-3, 73) like in norm or rate.
Disturbances in my case are how much dangerous? In what it can be shown? Whether it Gives in korrektsiiju? Thanks for the answer.

Belief
10.05.2004, 15:58
Natasha!
How much or As far as I have understood this problem, it speaks about disturbances in system of coagulation of a blood, t. e. A possible or probable thrombogenesis. My doctor constantly traces these parameters, t. To. It can lead to thrombuses in vessels of a placenta and to a disadvantage of a delivery of a fetus. I pricked import analogue of a heparin in a stomach or belly subcutaneously, absolutely nebolno, and all was adjusted. But the selftreatment is necessary for nobody, address to the doctor, a cat. You conducts. Here to me has simply carried with it or him. Success!