PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, help or assist, please, advice or council! The matter is that at me obnaruzh...

Ira
07.05.2004, 18:20
Hello, help or assist, please, advice or council! The matter is that peaked or acuminate condylomas are found out in me. Whether the truth, that OK are incurable, that after their excision they appear again, how much relapses can be, and whether there is a method at which the risk of repeated occurrence OK is minimal. Whether there is a term during which if OK have not appeared, they will not appear any more? Whether after excision of condylomas I can infect VPCH the partner? And whether there is a chance at me to have children and whether they will be healthy? Forgive or excuse, that so it is a lot of voprsov, simply I do not know as to do or make. Thankful in advance for answers.

Olga
08.05.2004, 13:21
And more pozh-that write, procedure of excision as quickly she is done or made is how much morbid and how much on time borrows or occupies the subsequent treatment.

Olga
08.05.2004, 23:19
And more pozh-that write, procedure of excision as quickly she is done or made is how much morbid and how much on time borrows or occupies the subsequent treatment.

Olga
10.05.2004, 00:08

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.05.2004, 15:25
Okstrokonechnye condylomas are curable, but in 30 % of cases there are the relapses demanding repeated treatment. Least relapses at excision of condylomas by the laser. About terms of relapses speaks it is impossible, because can be reinfitsirovanie. After excision of condylomas of risk of infection of the partner is not present. Children after treatment of condylomas are born healthy.
Procedure of excision of condylomas is morbid enough iz-for a plenty of the nervous terminations or endings on a perineum, the local anesthesia therefore is applied. Vremu, demanded on excision it is defined or determined by quantity or amount of condylomas, after excision it is required two weeks on carrying out of a course of antiviral therapy.