PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. At me a question, concerning or touching pregnancy. To me 31 year. For...

Irina
09.05.2004, 04:07
Good afternoon, the doctor. At me a question, concerning or touching pregnancy. To me 31 year. Married 13 years. My husband in the summer of this year has transferred or carried very serious cranial cerebral trauma with razmozhzheniem frontal lobes. With kontuzitsionnymi the centers and a mosaic lesion of a brain. Now its or his status stable. He remembers all, is adequate. In January on the equipment or installation of a plate operation is planned for a frontal part of a skull. Impellent and speech functions in norm or rate. Though sometimes it or he has flashes of aggression. At the moment he starts to press strongly on me that wants the child. We have a son, to which 12. To be frank, I always wished to have the second child. But in the given situation I cannot will be solved on such step. Tell or say please, whether in budujushchem consequences of a trauma of such character can affect or have an effect the child? In advance I thank for the answer. Yours faithfully, Irina

Malanova T.B.
10.05.2004, 03:30
No, in any way these consequences on the child will not affect or not have an effect. Preparations if your husband receives medicamental treatment can affect or have an effect only. Closely or attentively read all to the instruction.

Irina
10.05.2004, 11:31
Thanks for the answer.