PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On US have found out a retroplacental hematoma 16 on 6 mm, term of 9 10 weeks...

Lyudmila
08.05.2004, 19:43
On US have found out a retroplacental hematoma 16 on 6 mm, term of 9 10 weeks, dvig. Activity and palpitation in norm or rate:) - but whereas I am ill or sick with a bronchitis and me it is necessary to begin treatment by an antibiotic (augmentin), the doctor to save such pregnancies would not advise: ((
At me a following question: on what term it is possible to make analyses and what? To be convinced, what with the kid that's all right? I so understand what unequivocally to tell or say at present, that the child is not safe it is impossible.
Still it is necessary to consider, what is it there will be third labors and the third pregnancy - before there were labors in 1998 and October, 2000.
In advance thanks

Kasabulatov N.S.
10.05.2004, 10:21
Lyudmila, augmentin a preparation which can be applied in any duration of gestation. If to spend correct treatment, a hematoma rassasetsja within 2 4 weeks. To supervise it is necessary by means of US.