PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I with meet the girl year, at us very much bli...

Sergey
09.05.2004, 15:24
Hello the doctor!
I with meet the girl year, at us very much close relations, but the sexual affinity was not until recently. The matter is that she does not wish to become the woman before wedding, therefore we were engaged only in a petting. She very much liked all mine of caress, she received a powerful or potent orgasm, both clitoral, and vulval or vaginal.
I completely thrust a finger in a vagina and did not feel what obexes. I have offered such variant, that I shall thrust the member not up to the extremity or end. She has agreed. At the sexual certificate or act, I entered a member gde-that on 10 sm, but did not feel that, thus to Irina was not sick, but also it was not pleasant. The sexual certificate or act last about 3 minutes. In some minutes after the certificate or act, Irina the beginning toshnit and so it is strong became cold also, that she began to cry. Next day - the same situation.
The doctor if not difficultly explain please this situation as for me it is very important that pleasure received not only I, but also my liked.
Whether the hymen can is so low or it or her in general is not present (in sense of that since a birth). Also that it is necessary to do or make, that she too has received an orgasm.
And why such reaction after the sexual certificate or act.

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.05.2004, 09:44
The hymen is on an input or entrance in a vagina, but she can be enough rastjazhima. Reaction is possible or probable both iz-for pains, and iz-for a psychological dyscomfort. VA the m need to be given more attention laskam up to the sexual certificate or act. Down to an orgasm then the sexual member enters into a vagina.