PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And more a question: where it is possible to find the information about Snegiryovsky a maternity home? Sp...

Katerina
04.05.2004, 22:43
And more a question: where it is possible to find the information about Snegiryovsky a maternity home? Thanks in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.05.2004, 00:19
I do not know anything about this maternity home (even where he to be). Take an interest on detki-predki. aha. ru, mama. ru, through search engine Aport or a Yandex

Katerina
07.05.2004, 15:38
Thanks, the doctor, for the answer in occasion of ketonovyh ph. I the doctor in zh/to as in a joke, has told or said " Probably, has eaten something ": - (-the word of honour! The toxicosis at me is not present. Why in the same zh/to me have told or said "no trouble"? Also what to me to do or make now? It is dangerous? Never such was at me - even suspicions on Diabetum: (

Pasenjuk A.M.
09.05.2004, 00:19
Katerina, what duration of gestation? If up to 20 ned that plenty ketonovyh bodies testifies, that the organism does not cope with pregnancy at the given stage. Try to drink more liquids and just in case to make a glucose loading (the endocrinologist appoints or nominates), and in a week to repeat the analysis.

Alexander
10.05.2004, 07:40
Snegirevka is very old maternity home in Petersburg. I there was born mnogo-many years back. Iz-that a maternity home old, the information will be inconsistent, all depends on the doctor.