PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In July at me was laporotomija in occasion of extrauterine beremenn...

Vick
07.05.2004, 03:59
Hello! In July at me was laporotomija in occasion of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, the right pipe have removed. 6 months saw OK (Dzhanin), on a background of reception at me monthly became poor or scanty and dark. The doctor has told or said, that they do not approach or suit me. Now I do not accept a tablet and monthly became very morbid. In the first day monthly terribly hurts in that place where there was a pregnancy, t. e. A pipe. Why at me such morbid monthly? Whether it is normal? The doctor me looked, has told or said, that it's OK, but has diagnosed postoperative spajchnyj a periadnexitis. To me the repeated course of candles with endometatsinom (the first was in August) is appointed or nominated. What to do or make with solderings?

Malanova T.B.
10.05.2004, 00:05
The course of regenerative treatment - an intensive course of a physiotherapy is necessary to you necessarily.

Vick
10.05.2004, 07:26
Prompt, pozh-that, what course? Where it or he can be passed or taken place? In advance many thanks for the answer.