PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! In 2 months I am going to to do or make EKO. At present prol...

Galja
05.05.2004, 21:35
The dear doctor! In 2 months I am going to to do or make EKO. At present it was treated from an infection. Right after course of treatment has handed over the analysis of a blood on an infection. Ananliz has shown 1-result 3, 9 at norm or rate (, 10 floor.), 2-my result 2, 2 at norm or rate (= 1, 10 floor.)
Whether early I peresdala the analysis and consequently at me result positive, in fact I only have graduated treatments? And whether the result can will change through any time, or it is better to pass or take place additional treatment? Thanks!

Masha
07.05.2004, 17:53
Should afflict you, but the herpes are not treated.
At me he too is and too I am going to to do or make EKO,
mar-32@yandex. ru write

The anonym
08.05.2004, 18:24
There is an alternative medicine! Kosmoenergety and the some people of bio-energetics consult and with these infections, for example: http: // larina. by. ru/

Kamenetskij B.A.
10.05.2004, 05:33
Presence of antibodies to a virus of herpes is not contraindication for carrying out eko.
Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./