PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. Here with the wife we plan the child, and "have frightened" me what not all ti...

max
08.05.2004, 12:19
Zdrastvujte. Here with the wife we plan the child, and "have frightened" me what not all types of a blood are compatible. At me the third negative, at the wife the third (a rhesus tomorrow will tell or say:)) And so have told or said that if and at the wife negative that all! It is bad! Whether so it? Describe pliz a problem!

The anonym
09.05.2004, 23:52
If at your wife a negative rhesus it not so is terrible. Worse if at it or her the rhesus will be opposite to yours - it is possible or probable rezus-the conflict if at the child it will appear as well as at you, negative. But to worry it is not necessary. Under observation of the doctor you give birth to the child. Believe, exist much more trudnopreodalimye problems with a birth of children, than at you:-))) Success.

Olga
10.05.2004, 05:19
Rezus-the conflict is possible or probable!!!! (and that nevsegda), only if at the woman negative, and at the husband positive rezus-the factor. At positive a rhesus the factor at the woman rezus-the conflict is impossible.
But it at all a handicap of the pregnancy, especially the first. It is very old "problem" and doctors in consultations know all, what and when it is necessary to do or make analyses to trace occurrence rezus-the conflict.