PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt! Here at me has arisen problemka. Since yesterday vd...

IRINA
09.05.2004, 02:20
The doctor, prompt! Here at me has arisen problemka. Since yesterday has suddenly ached - a nose has put in pawn... .golova serious... Like also I do not leave anywhere, but has caught a cold leaves. And since morning also suddenly the herpes on a labium have got out (it or him more year were not).... It or him I smear atsiklovirom... .a cold - an asterisk a nose, tea I drink, a lemon and vitamins... .bolshe all me excites - whether cold and a herpes can fatally affect or fatally have an effect the child (36 term) - in fact these viruses - inside... .osobenno herpes..... Basically the kid that is already generated... .no I am afraid, whether it will affect or influence kak-that seriously it or him??? And than it is better to be treated to not start cold? And herpes on a labium??? Atsiklovir it is not harmful to a fetus? And that it was protected so much, and practically before sorts or labors such misfortune: ((Help or Assist, please.

Malanova T.B.
10.05.2004, 05:15
Are treated only by national agents, atsiklovirom - only mestno, not tablets. All will be normal.