PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much I ask to answer my question. To me of 29 years, I did not give birth or travail....

Irina
06.05.2004, 23:43
Hello! Very much I ask to answer my question. To me of 29 years, I did not give birth or travail. Have found out erosion shejki uteruses (small, but very deep). A cytology did not do or make, only a colposcopy which has revealed " on... To a labium a mosaic and L-a zone... ". The doctor has told or said to come after monthly on DEK. Heard, that inspection on an infection and so forth which has not been spent is necessary. Also there is an opinion, that not given birth or not travailled the given manipulation is counter-indicative. Very much I ask to help or assist to me to understand with the given situation (the doctor of commercial clinic and as it seemed to me, is not strongly anxious by an event). Thanks huge.

Doctor Klimov
08.05.2004, 21:18
To you as not given birth or not travailled the laser is shown, instead of DEK. For this purpose, the smear, and, probably, analyses on an infection is necessary. If doubt - write korando@inbox. ru

Smirnov D.R.
10.05.2004, 04:15
The cytologic researches of a smear with erozii-is obligatory.