PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt, where it is possible to pass or take place qualitative and it is not madly dear or expensive...

Elena
08.05.2004, 12:16
Hello, prompt, where it is possible to pass or take place qualitative and not madly dear or expensive inspection. problemma in what, 2 months ago, me did or made intravulval or intravaginal ultrasound, and the doctor has told or said, that there is a small myoma, but has told or said, that I did not pay attention, t. To. She of such small size, that at all do not put on the account. poskazhite, can while she small it or she kak-can be cured that without a surgical intervention and from what she could arise, me 32 years, 1 labors in 21 year, it is unique, that poslednii year 2 I drink femoden, he as that could affect or influence it. 2 more months back lichila uroplazmu. It is More than anything on gynecology was not. In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
10.05.2004, 03:45
More any inspection also is not necessary for you. Presence of the small myomatous site is not the indication for active treatment. Only dynamic observation of 1 times in 6 months.