PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My girl from whom I about half a year have told or said, that two years ago vrach-g...

Kostya
06.05.2004, 00:13
My girl from whom I about half a year have told or said, that two years ago vrach-the gynecologist to her has told or said (now to her 22), that at it or her disturbance of genesial function of ovaries and in due course she in general can lose ability to have children. The doctor has told or said that it is necessary to give birth or travail urgently. (then to her there were 20 years). Now the doctor speaks that in general all badly, and she can not become pregnant any more. Speaks it is necessary to lay down in hospital (probably to do or make operation). Clear a situation and advise something. Whether So all is remediless??? Whether gives in to treatment?

B.Kamenetsky, the doctor the gynecologist k.m.n.
07.05.2004, 13:51
Kostya, and without hospital you did not try to become pregnant??? All can not so badly how the doctor speaks?

Kostya
08.05.2004, 02:06
All can not be bad.
About it or this I have learned or have found out yesterday. Before we were protected also I did not aspire to having family, up to that while we with the girl well do not learn or find out each other, we shall not be any time together, well and we shall not grow roots (both working students). But it is found out, that as the girl speaks, she or now should get or start children it (is compelled) or forced) or never, from it or this and it or her depression and she will go on all that it or she had a child, for it or her the question who will be its or his father is even not important. (can will return to the former husband)... Me the medical aspect interests?????

B.Kamenetsky, the doctor the gynecologist k.m.n.
09.05.2004, 02:51
I am afraid, that a principal cause of trouble of your girl are not medical aspects of a problem (probably I am mistaken)

Rabaev S.G.
10.05.2004, 03:41
pokazhits to one more doctor, and on the basis of sopostavlnija the conclusions of different experts it will be possible to speak about presence problmy as those.