PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I try to define or determine a duration of gestation. Every month the menses was (+ - 1...

Sasha
08.05.2004, 18:38
I try to define or determine a duration of gestation.
Every month the menses was (+ - 1 day) 8 numbers. In February there was a unusual delay for a week, and thought, that has flown. However 16 go fevr would begin vrode-usual bleedings. After that day through 3 4 the breast has strongly started to hurt or be ill;be sick and have appeared allocation from it or her molochno-transparent. In March of a menses was not also the doctor has told or said 6 weeks (apparently since February, 16th). Then it is not clear, why were allocation so early (I read, that such happens on 4 week) if denpredpolagaemogo conception to fall to 14 day from the date of the beginning of a cycle. To put it briefly, there can be I have become pregnant in January? Help or assist please. The matter is that I accepted preparations with protivopakazaniem for 1 trimester. Whether I am afraid has done much harm. Thankful in advance for the answer

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.05.2004, 02:35
In my opinion, speech can go about pregnancy of 6 weeks at survey in the extremity or end of March. Under your description pregnancy can already be all 9 weeks. Make US and specify a duration of gestation on the size of an embryos then solve the problem on conservation or an abortion depending on the accepted preparation.