PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I am tired to accept all treatments for funguses, kotor...

Saida
02.05.2004, 09:35
Hello the doctor! I am tired to accept all treatments for funguses which was appointed or nominated by doctors to me. A few or a little;little bit time passes or takes place and again a burning sensation, rez and itch there is some. I did or made tompony with klatrimozodovoj ointment and suppositories and also drank Trichopolum. neznaju why tompony bavajut little bit bloody? I very much would would like to receive your consultation and a method of treatment! Many thanks in advance!

Malanova T.B.
06.05.2004, 06:10
1. On a background of Clotrimazolum be valid can similar allocation. 2. Make crop vydeleny on mushrooms and sensitivity to antimicotic preparations for selection of adequate therapy.

Saida
10.05.2004, 00:06
Thanks the doctor for calm!
As the urologist to me has told or said what is it there can be a cancer of a uterus, but actually I feel what is it funguses, from
Which I cannot vylichitsja in any way, I very much would like to know from you effective treatment for funguses as I live in other city and I can not visit or attend your clinic at big my desire.
In advance I thank!