PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear Doctor! Recently the husband has addressed to the doctor, him postav...

Tatyana
06.05.2004, 18:19
Hello, the dear Doctor!
Recently the husband has addressed to the doctor, to him have diagnosed - a ureaplasmosis (besides a chronic prostatitis for which he was treated earlier), he has passed or has taken place treatment. I also have gone on inspection to the gynecologist in the same center (the matter is that my regional the gynecologist has refused to spend any survey, having told or said, that if in pair or steam one of spouses its or his doctor should treat both is sick). Have made the analysis vaginalnyh vydeleny after which I have asked, whether obnaruzhina at me a ureaplasma (result of analyses: the microflora - batsil is a lot of, gonokokki-are not found out, kandidy-it is a lot of, the chlamydia - is not present)? The Doctor has told or said: " on detection ureoplazmy the analysis was not spent, and to treat an organism it is necessary completely, considering, that at the husband a ureaplasmosis and your analyses - I shall write out treatment. " Preparations: proteflazid, klatsid, fluzak... And therapy (t. e. Not medicinal preparations, and the laser, ozonization, sonatsija and t. Item) - more than 200 dollars.
We do not have opportunities oplachitvat such course of treatment, and the doctor approves or confirms, that at such diseases a little that give medicinal preparations, the specified therapy, and medicines - only addition to her is necessary. I doubt of honesty of the doctor (the huge sums arise as you understand, iz-for this "therapies"), therefore very much you I ask to pick up to me course of treatment or even to tell or say, whether that course proteflazida, klatsida, fluzaka and junidoksa which is written out by the gynecologist is effective.
To do or make analyses an opportunity is, therefore I can check up, whether have passed or have taken place course of treatment effectively.
Thankful in advance.

Yours faithfully,
Tatyana

Malanova T.B.
09.05.2004, 23:44
Tatyana! 1. In consultation to you have responded incorrectly, they are obliged to be surveyed you. 2. Treatment painted to you, certainly, commercial. 3. To you, before passage of antibacterial therapy it is necessary to hand over vse-taki the analysis on a chlamydia. 4. And that it is necessary to treat - a thrush, and this banal local treatment.