PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, help or assist to understand, to me to 24 years did not give birth or travail, on reception at...

Lyudmila
08.05.2004, 17:48
Dear doctors, help or assist to understand, to me to 24 years did not give birth or travail, on reception in the doctor by means of a colposcopy have found out, I quote: " In 1 zone entopija tsillindricheskogo an epithelium. At 12 o'clock 1 2 3 zone the center papilljarnoj dysplasias. The analysis on the cytologic research " is taken. In opinion of the doctor operation, or a method soskreba without fail is necessary. And in opinion of the doctor it leads to a tumour and to give birth or travail, well as though not rekommendujut. At visiting dr. Doctors have encouraged me, as give birth or travail, and very well should be after usual cauterization. Tell or say please, that do or make in such cases and whether it leads to education of tumours. I shall be very grateful, in advance thanks.

Nika
09.05.2004, 19:26
I after sorts or labors had a dysplasia. I too very much was frightened and have transferred or carried very terrible shock, t. To. More recently at me mum has died of a cancer. To me have cut off the amazed or struck sites and przhgli. Has passed or has taken place 5 years. Very well also I know, that after such small operation give birth or travail. It is unique not, and by means of cesarean sections. All will be good. Be not afraid.
I wish good luck.