PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell, please, about such hormones, as Progesteronum, Testosteron-Depotum, about...

KLAVA
08.05.2004, 16:46
Tell, please, about such hormones, how Progesteronum, Testosteron-Depotum, Prolactinum, 17 ks, DGA, what their influence on a female organism? Me have directed on the analysis on these hormones, and the doctor recommended me them to hand over for 22 day of a cycle, whether there will be a result exact if monthly at me go irregularly? These analyses it is necessary to hand over all in one day or how it is better?
Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
09.05.2004, 18:58
Prolactinum is the hormone of a pituitary body adjusting or regulating a lactemia, its or his excess blocks development or manufacture of an ootid. Progesteronum is a hormone of the second phase of a cycle, is responsible for maintenance of a secretory phase endometrija and prepares for it or him for implantation of an ootid.
Testosteron-Depotum - a man's sexual hormone, 17 ks and DGA its or his derivatives, excess of man's sexual hormones breaks maturing an ootid. Disturbance of a cycle develops as a result of disturbance of maturing of an ootid. Analyses luchshche to hand over in one day. It is the most correct diagnostics of disturbances of a cycle.