PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible or probable, that a semen last through two tissues (underwear and jeans)...

Andrey
02.05.2004, 04:52
Whether it is possible or probable, that the semen last through two tissues (underwear and jeans) has impregnated the girl?
I yesterday had an occurring with the girl and all so has turned, that at me bula an ejaculation, togdam when I laid on her. Between us were only underwear (both from us) and my jeans (I was in jeans). Whether it is possible or probable, that from it or this she zabereminela, or it is excluded?

The anonym
04.05.2004, 07:36
Probably all!

The anonym
04.05.2004, 20:47
Dear guys! Up to your reports (see the some people in archive) I have been assured, that only my husband - uttermost "darkness" in such delicate things. Yes you to yourselves buy or purchase literatures or in i-not those be educated, but cease to excruciate foolish questions and assumptions of pregnant women!!! And by the way, sex in a condom such as you very much even is shown, at least girls will make a fool of you less:)))

Maria
06.05.2004, 05:53
Andrey! Yes this letter of month in kosmo;)))

Alja
09.05.2004, 18:03
" Berezhennogo the God protects, has told or said monashka, dressing a condom on a suppository "... Though if your semen has got on its or her linen with small verojatnostju-you will be the daddy, but in fact between you were also jeans and if they also have been clasped or buttoned... That do not experience paternity while to you does not threaten