PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two weeks ago at me nagging pains vniu a stomach or belly (on each side) have begun. And those...

Galina
08.05.2004, 01:27
Two weeks ago at me nagging pains vniu a stomach or belly (on each side) have begun. And temperature 37, 1 37, 3. Has addressed to the gynecologist, she has told or said, that at me an inflammation most likely caused or called by any infection. I have handed over analyses on ureaplasmas, mikopalzmy and chlamydias. Have been appointed or nominated sledushchie preparations: gentamycin (ampoules) 3 times a day, Ketarol in ampoules (once a day within 5 days, and then in a day) Trichopolum and Nistatinum on 2 tablets 2 times a day. In a week the result of analyses was ready. On a chlamydia result negative. Presence of ureaplasmas and mycoplasmas is revealed. She has cancelled Trichopolum and nyxes. Has appointed or nominated Zanotsin (0, 4) on 1 tablets 2 times day and Nistatinum on 2 tablets 2 times a day.
Whether it is correct to me naznaeno treatment? And whether it is applied Zanotsin at treatment of a ureaplasmosis and miokplazmoza?
In advance I thank for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
09.05.2004, 17:47
Adequate treatment.