PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, and how at pregnancy it is possible to appease a headache? Always helped or assisted p...

Natalia
06.05.2004, 10:13
Tell or Say, and how at pregnancy it is possible to appease a headache? Pentalginum (and only) always helped or assisted, but whether I can drink it or him? (though I already drank time, to not die: - ()

The anonym
07.05.2004, 00:39
Better do not drink, will not consult yet to the doctor to not do much harm to the baby. It is possible to drink noshpu.

Olga
07.05.2004, 08:39
Natasha, I laid in hospital, and I the attending physician allowed to accept on 1/2 Pentalginum to the girl (9 weeks of pregnancy) to whom too anything else did not help or assist. Certainly, it does not mean, that Pentalginum is harmless but what to do or make! By the way, I at strong headaches try vse-taki to not accept a medicine and to not poison or persecute the kid, and I use balm "Asterisk". Can also to you will help or assist?

Evgenia
08.05.2004, 21:18
Mojno citramon.

Kasabulatov N.S.
09.05.2004, 17:14
Not daily, unitary receptions of Pentalginum are absolutely harmless. However before to accept medicines, the pregnant woman should measure necessarily arterial pressure as they can have frequent its or his sudden rises.