PDA

Просмотр полной версии : GIRLS what to do or make? Pregnancy of 24 weeks. In urine very much! It is a lot of bacteria....

Svetlana
03.05.2004, 11:36
GIRLS what to do or make? Pregnancy of 24 weeks. In urine very much! It is a lot of bacteria. Drank Phytolysinum - has helped or assisted only for 2 weeks, and then all - new. Now the doctor has registered renal tea and an antibiotic. (unfortunately names I can not tell or say - the husband as has seen, at once has thrown out, and I have not remembered). And more pishch. The additive - darka. Can eat more humane way to recover? And the main thing is very dangerously?

JUlja
05.05.2004, 16:54
Svetlana if it is a lot of bacteria an antibiotic, unfortunately, a unique way to help or assist you. I for pregnancy iz-for a pyelonephritis of a propyl 4 courses of antibiotics. Now to a daughter almost 11 mes, a strong diathesis, I do not know, whether the reason for that antibiotics or not. BUT, if to not be treated, only will be worse. Same an abscess absolutely near to the child. Therefore mine to you advice or council - be treated with an antibiotic (if at you in urine E. coli, that happens often, that the harmless antibiotic resolved by pregnant women - flemaksin soljutab). And more: on 8 month usually all problems with kidneys come to an end, as the child " slazit from a kidney ". Renal tea drink necessarily. And more it is possible to eat a cowberry and a cranberry, they frame the acidic medium, antiblastic bacteria. Success.

JUlja
08.05.2004, 03:21
Still I shall add, that the antibiotic is better for spending on drink earlier. The matter is that in due course the placenta becomes more and more pronitsaema. The earlier you will spend on drink it or him, the less harm will put or render to the child.
And to you advised more often to become on kolenki and elbows? It very well promotes outflow of urine from kidneys. I so even slept few times, having enclosed or laid under a stomach or belly of a pillow.
Success once again

Lada
09.05.2004, 13:50
Sometimes prichinv bacteria in urine - a vaginitis. Besides for acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis recommend to hand over the bacteriological analysis wet.
Among national agents the leaf or sheet of a cowberry (powerful or potent bacteriological + diuretic action) well helps or assists