PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! In me have found out tubovarialnoe education, which...

Anna
08.05.2004, 05:35
Hello, the doctor! In me have found out tubovarialnoe education which after excision of Naval Forces and hospitalization has disappeared. But here have disappeared also monthly (there are no 3 months). If at a spiral endlessly smeared, sometimes were only brown allocation, other time simply filled in (toiled 4 years) now have simply disappeared. One month ago did or made US transvaginalno, pathologies have not found out from female organs, mucous was 4 mm. Why? Whether a climacterium it, me 44. There were 2 pregnancies, ended sorts or labors, abortions were not (to children of 14 and 9 years). It is operated in occasion of sklerokistoza ovaries in 1984 Long time it was treated for sterility or barrenness. The cycle was normalized. Pregnancy at the given stage is excluded. Thanks! I live in the Far East.

Malanova T.B.
09.05.2004, 13:15
It is possible to assume hormonal disturbances with development of an amenorrhea. Hand over hormones LG, FSG, Oestradiolum.