PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My pregnancy has stood on term of 8 weeks, onaruzhili on 10 n...

Julia Y
03.05.2004, 09:33
Hello. My pregnancy has stood on term of 8 weeks, onaruzhili on 10 week, have made cleaning, group of a blood 3 minus (the husband 4 +), imunnoglobulin antirezusnyj have not entered, I have bought or purchased itself and have entered practically on an outcome of 48 hours after operation. In the medical literature it is written what to enter it is necessary immediately or within day after operation. What consequences? If at umershogo the child there was a rhesus positive at me there will be no children?
And eshche-after operation to me the doctor has registered only suppositories, Analginum quinine and sumamed three days, any antibiotics, it or this a little? Have written out next day, and on the Internet I read, that at least week hold and all the week long koljat antibiotics. At me putrefactive allocation. In advance thanks.

Ekaterina.
06.05.2004, 21:30
The first, that it is necessary to make is urgently to address to the doctor, you of allocation are not normal, it is necessary to look, do or make you by US and naznacht treatment. Just your present or true status can affect or influence the subsequent pregnancy most of all negatively. The immunoglobulin is entered within 72 hours after operation, you have entered not late. At the subsequent pregnancy it is necessary to hand over in time analyses on presence rezus-antibodies. And children at you, certainly, will be, if you with all gravity will concern to pregnancy. Success.

evromedprestizh
09.05.2004, 10:39
This preparation is entered within 72 hours. All have made correctly. But it is necessary seryozno to be surveyed for an establishment of the reason. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.