PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am observed at the doctor in occasion of unpleasant sensations in a vagina. The doctor propis...

lena
05.05.2004, 11:05
I am observed at the doctor in occasion of unpleasant sensations in a vagina. The doctor has registered suppositories ovestin with 5 for 15 day of a cycle
I have mixed and have begun treatment with the first day of a cycle.
Whether can cause or call it kakieto nehorshie consequences (a medicine all taki hormonal) and to affect or influence the subsequent treatment?

Maljarskaja M.M.
06.05.2004, 15:35
Cannot. This local agent, it operates or works only there where unpleasant sensations. It or him apply on 1 suppository in day, yet dstignetsja a positive effect, and then - time in 3 days

lena
07.05.2004, 15:00
Thanks big for the answer! You could not give consultation on sledushchemu voprosu-we with the husband we want the child, but the first pregnancy (she in general the first) has ended with operation of a laparoscopy (excision of a fetal egg from the right pipe) in April of this year. What probability of the subsequent normal pregnancy?

lena
09.05.2004, 07:11
Thanks big for the answer! You could not give consultation on sledushchemu voprosu-we with the husband we want the child, but the first pregnancy (she in general the first) has ended with operation of a laparoscopy (excision of a fetal egg from the right pipe) in April of this year. What probability of the subsequent normal pregnancy?

Maljarskaja M.M.
09.05.2004, 10:25
If the pipe is saved, the probability is. And then - there is a second pipe. Try.