PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt as now do or make a cut or section at cesarean section - on...

Mahik
02.05.2004, 22:24
Good afternoon! Prompt as now do or make a cut or section at cesarean section - across or verticals. Me interests as strongly the scar for example in a bathing suit and on how much he big will be visible?

Nata
05.05.2004, 16:35
2 years ago me kesarili. A seam downwards from a belly-button. But thin, accurate. Though operated " on protection ", I the physician. I asked to make horizontally, but they have told or said - look how it is more convenient to pull out the child. I small, and a stomach or belly was very great also "acute". Now we wait for the second, and to me already to spit on a bathing suit, all the same all in extensions from knees up to a neck... Detki is more dear or expensive!

Ljuda
09.05.2004, 10:06
The scar is done or made now only horizontal, at the very bottom of a stomach or belly. Exception - if at you already was cesarean and already there is a vertical scar. Then cut in the same place. The horizontal scar in general is imperceptible, he is located very low - below a level of bikini.