PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say pozhaljsta, through how much days after a cancelling konrtatseptiva it is possible ozhid...

Natalia
07.05.2004, 17:36
Tell or Say pozhaljsta, through how much days after a cancelling konrtatseptiva can be expected a bleeding? And whether there will be it if I have stopped to drink Ok during a menses? Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
08.05.2004, 23:00
Dear Natalia! As a rule, the bleeding should begin in some days after the termination or ending of reception of tablets. In some cases it can not come or step. The second part of your question I, probably, have not absolutely understood. What means have stopped to drink during a menses? Only having begun or started packing and at once having thrown or stopped? Occurrence of a bleeding is in that case quite possible or probable, but you can not notice its or his beginning as krovjanistye allocation already are present.

Natalia
09.05.2004, 07:41
I have spent on drink their year and now have thrown on the certain circumstances during a menses. Can you still will tell or say, through what time it is possible to become pregnant. And whether it is terrible, if pregnancy arises on a background of reception OK? Thanks.