PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls and the doctor! I shall not understand something, that with my weight, for the first trimester...

Olga
05.05.2004, 08:58
Girls and the doctor! I shall not understand something, that with my weight, for the first trimester have grown thin on 1. (I know, it is what is it normal), but on 13 14 the additive in two kg has gathered additionally this 1. +0, 5., now at me 17 and more. For two a week. .itogo already 3, 5. prirosli. The beginning did not confuse me, but when for two weeks - 2??? That I eat not much (as much how much up to pregnancy and any "delicacies"., and up to pregnancy my weight did not vary at all years) from what the last 2. prirosli so quickly? To swell I do not swell.

Titmouse
05.05.2004, 16:43
The weight during pregnancy changes is very unpredictable. 2 kg for 2 nedeli-it not a record. Do not experience, do not get on a a diet If complications net-spit and forget, that you in general have a weight. He can change within day on 2 kg approximately, even without edemas and constipations.

Lilja
09.05.2004, 06:27
With me approximately the same history. Up to pregnancy for many years weighed 49 kg. For the first month why that has lost 2 kg (thus ate all successively), for the second them has again typed or collected, and has then incured... Now 19 week, and already + 5 kg doberemenogo weights (not including those 2, and with them 7). At that that behind a delivery I watch or I keep up, I eat practically as before (t. e. Not so it is a lot of), except for that has excluded sweets, in which up to... Itself did not limit. And the same exercise stress, I continue to do or make in the mornings charging or charge as before. I do not understand from what me so carries. Certainly, I try to concern to it or this easy, all taki my organism now is borrowed or occupied by an important issue, and the main thing - health of the kid. But all the same it is unusual to drag on itself these kgs, to me it is already serious, and it is not over yet. If I recover such rates what will be to the extremity or end of pregnancy? I at all do not wish to type or collect 25 30 kg as many of my girlfriends, and then without results to try to grow thin. However, I can in vain I worry?