PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years, beremennostej and abortions were not. A menses never were re...

Katya
06.05.2004, 17:01
To me of 25 years, beremennostej and abortions were not. A menses were never regular, the diagnosis polycystic ovaries. Hormones checked: Testosteron-Depotum is raised or increased, attitude or relation LG/FSG (or on the contrary) nearby 2, 2; on uzi - cystic ovaries. A saw 1, 5 years 35 (then children did not plan). Has cancelled 35 since July, 3 months have been told or said to be protected better, the menses was in August, September - a cycle for 33 days. Last menses 07.09.04. And with 7.09.04 I measure BT. She went 36, 5 36, 8 Then when to me has bothered it or her to measure, 9.11.04 I have noticed rising, 5.11.04 she was 36.4, then on November, 6 8th did not measure. And here so since November, 9th today 18 put she keeps raised or increased on November, 37.1 27.2 6th did or made the test for pregnancy - negative! Did or made tests on November, 24 26th - all of them are positive, at all in morning urine, and the pregnant stria appears quickly and precise. Was today at genikologa - she does not see pregnancy, that I early was delighted. Uzi too nothing sees, have told or said in a week to come once again. I ask at genikologa why then tests react? - there are false positive takes, here in a week shall exclude pregnancy - we shall borrow or occupy in research. I ask it or her about tumours - she speaks then we shall think. HGCH at us to sozhalenju do or make, but bring to Moscow, and the analysis will be ready a current in 10 days. But HGCH we me it turns out big. WHY? So much all is written about what is it happens at oncologic diseases. To me it is terrible. What to me to undertake? Or to wait for 10 days while?

Malanova T.B.
09.05.2004, 03:38
And and here an oncology??? Not of that think. Wait for result of US and HG.