PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to fly on term of 4 weeks by the plane?...

marina
06.05.2004, 06:55
Whether it is possible to fly on term of 4 weeks by the plane?

Katya
07.05.2004, 20:40
At me 21 week both I all fly also all through Ocean - job. For fidelity consult with vrachem.

Alexander
09.05.2004, 03:25
Know, it very individually... Komu-someone is possible, and someone is impossible. On own experience I know, that when flied by the plane to 6 weeks of pregnancy in the past to year next day there was an abortion and the doctor at once has told or said, that the fetus has not transferred or carried pressure difference, there was a strong tonus of a uterus and an organism has got rid of the child.. . And my girlfriend flied to America (through ocean) in 24 weeks and in 3 hours after landing or planting the plane at it or her labors have begun and the kid has not survived, after careful researches on infections, hormones and genetics, doctors (in America) have told or said, that the unique reason which it is possible to name the provoker of the given premature birth or births, is the plane, but many fly also anything, such examples at me too are among friends though I read researches of the Swiss scientists - to an occasion of flights during pregnancy and there there are scientifically proved data that those who flies by planes during pregnancy risk to lose the child (an abortion or premature birth or births) in 8 times more often, than other pregnant women... And children which mums flied by planes with them in a womb to 86 % of cases have a strong intracranial pressure after a birth and, as "award" for it for all life strong headaches (pressure).. . But besides questions at issue though I certainly any more would not risk, children to me are more dear or expensive than all this! To solve to you and your doctor...