PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Some time back I have drunk a tablet postinora, that prov...

Svetlana
07.05.2004, 02:17
Hello. Some time back I have drunk a tablet postinora to check up as I it or him I transfer or carry. A sexual life I for the present not a vein, but am going to. In 5 days after that have begun krovenistye allocation which have passed or have taken place for 3 4 days. Then like would send or come monthly (they at me irregular, but on terms it was similar). They proceeded not for long and there were less plentiful, than usually. Couple of days later have again begun small allocation with a blood which do not pass or take place more weeks. Pains are not present, nothing disturbs, only all smears a little and smears. Now I shall not understand that at me with a cycle, can have a drink something kroveostanavlivajushchee, type of broth of a neetle? I repeat, I the virgin, the US of a uterus in norm or rate, monthly usually happen irregular and plentiful. Has just transferred or carried an infection of respiratory ways, pricked antibiotics. To the gynecologist while I can not go. What will advise? In advance many thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
08.05.2004, 04:00
To the gynecologist or the gynecologist - on reception all the same it is necessary to the endocrinologist, he looks also virgins. Not eksperementirujte it is more with postinorom, he can cause or call long frustration of a cycle and then you should be treated longly. Now accept Vicasolum on 1 tab. 3 times day, hemostatic collectings, broth of a neetle, a yarrow.

Svetlana
09.05.2004, 02:03
Huge to you thanks for the answer.