PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear Alexander Anatolevich! I congratulate you with nastupajushchi...

RuTaNi
08.05.2004, 15:13
Hello, dear Alexander Anatolevich!
I congratulate you on coming New year! I wish you all most the best, and certainly, health.
Thanks for the answer.
" Adenoma of a uterus " I subtracted or deducted the term in ancient lechebnike, and at me a similar symptomatology. On US: a fibromyoma of a uterus 18 ned. There still something...
Now a metrorrhagia with large clots. The hemoglobin for two weeks has risen with 53 up to 80, ROE - 14. (On b/l at the therapist with diagnosis ZHDA of a serious degree). I apply following preparations: Sorbifer durules, Dicynonum, broths of grasses of an acidic direction (the shepherd's bag, erva woolly, sporysh, etc.), an ice on a bottom of a stomach or belly, etc. the nonconventional methods recommended in the popular literature. A delivery balanced by principle JAn, t. To. Most likely at me the raised or increased level of estrogens. In the near future I shall make the analysis on definition of a level of sexual hormones. Can be it is meaningful try or taste a microdose of androgens?
To be operated while there is no opportunity on family circumstances (stariki-invalids), and the divisional vrach-ginegolog cannot or does not wish to offer any therapeutic treatment, here and it is necessary kak-to get out that...
Not looking at that I accept Dicynonum (on 2 tab h 2 r in day, and, if necessary, injections), before daily othozhdeniem clots there is a short-term bleeding. After othozhdenija - the blood stops.
If you can something prompt me by way of therapy, I shall be very happy. In fact together to overcome one illness it is easier.
Yours faithfully..

Savchenko A.A.
09.05.2004, 00:51
If you will continue to be engaged in inspection and medicinal treatment starikam-invalids very soon should be engaged in your funeral. Urgent operation is necessary for salvage of your life for you.
Thanks for congratulations.