PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 37 weeks. Varices of external genitals (two varicose shi...

Alla
05.05.2004, 12:42
Pregnancy of 37 weeks. Varices of external genitals (two varicose shishki near to a vagina). Prompt please, whether are such varices the indication to cesarean section or all labors natural by are possible or probable?

Nata
06.05.2004, 21:49
At me during the first pregnancy of a vein "have got out" on external genitals. Has given birth natural by normally, after sorts or labors of a vein have disappeared. pochemu-that the doctor has not given to it or this special attention. The only thing, I do not know in what degree it at you. Take an interest at different doctors.

Nata
07.05.2004, 14:26
Has forgotten to inform, that these veins still hurted or were ill;were sick me (especially during the first moment when you accept vertical position after lying).

Alla
09.05.2004, 00:50
Nata, thanks for the answer. I the doctor too does not give to it or this great value, simply I wish to be reinsured and consequently I collect the information on sorts or labors with such veins. You have calmed me what to give birth or travail it is possible natural by. Thanks!