PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is the ureaplasma and as she influences pregnancy...

Anna
07.05.2004, 07:36
What is the ureaplasma and as she influences pregnancy

Maria
07.05.2004, 23:19
At me too she was up to pregnancy and during pregnancy... No trouble! It soderzhetsja in each organism, is simple at you more norm or rate if she does not deliver to you nikahih troubles (itch) I advise nothing to do or make, she is very hardly treated and then again appears (on own example - itself treated 3 times antibiotics, lazarem). If nevertheless you dare to get rid of it or her it should be treated and yours portner, differently no result will exist. Success

Maria
08.05.2004, 23:53
At me too she was up to pregnancy and during pregnancy... No trouble! It soderzhetsja in each organism, is simple at you more norm or rate if she does not deliver to you nikahih troubles (itch) I advise nothing to do or make, she is very hardly treated and then again appears (on own example - itself treated 3 times antibiotics, lazarem). If nevertheless you dare to get rid of it or her it should be treated and yours portner, differently no result will exist. Success