PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In November 2003. On US have found out a functional cyst left...

Tamara
05.05.2004, 21:17
Hello! In November 2003. On US have found out a functional cyst of the left ovary. 2004 cyst - former was present at December and January, that was for example visible on tomograficheskom obsledovani. Today has once again repeated vnutrivaginalnoe US. The size of a cyst on the left ovary of 3 4 sm, on right - the order 0.5 1. The doctor has told or said, that if in a month nothing will change, it is necessary to delete. Explain, please, the following: 1) whether there Are conservative ways of treatment of cysts at such sizes. I still have a cyst of a pancreas in this connection hormonal preparations up to segodnjashenego the moment have been counter-indicative to me. 2) whether presence and dynamics or changes of functional cysts of ovaries is connected with a sexual life? At present I conduct an irregular sexual life, t. To. My friend on a trip. Whether the hormonal background and therefore a status of cysts can be normalized at me, at a regular sexual life? 3) you would recommend What else inspection to pass or take place up to the final decision pro or contra about operation? 4) whether Correctly I understand, what at excision of a cyst on the left ovary, even at a laparoscopy become pregnant I can now only by means of the right ovary? 5) why this cyst should be deleted, if she good-quality? Pains at me are not present, and the hormonal background will not correct it, means relapse is possible or probable. Or there there will be already no place a new cyst to be formed after operation? Excuse for detailed questions, but it is very important to me to understand a situation, and with the attending physician at me also jazykovyj a barrier. About itself: 33 g, abortions were not, one labors in 1992, a cycle of 30 36 days, duration of 7 days, operations and infections in connection with gynecology was not, I am protected spermitsid + a condom with the constant partner. In advance many thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
08.05.2004, 23:08
1. If education in an ovary exists more than 3 months not having the tendency to decrease, it not functional obrazovanieju and istinaja a tumour of ovaries. 2. Presence of education in an ovary with a sexual life well is not connected in any way. 3. Dynamic US research for 6 7 day of a cycle as education in diameter of 1 sm can okazatsjavsego only a follicle. 4. During operation jaichnikovye educations are enucleated, the healthy tissue of an ovary remains. 5. Very dangerous organ by way of an oncology, therefore even dobrokachesvennye educations it is necessary to delete an ovary. 6. On osnve histological research of the removed education it is possible to predict or forecast, whether there will be relapses.