PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 23 years I am for 33 weeks of pregnancy, me have sent...

Lily
05.05.2004, 03:36
Hello, to me 23 years I am for 33 weeks of pregnancy, me have sent to hand over smears on the latent infections and have found out infections: a ureaplasma, a clamidiosis and herpes. The doctor has appointed or nominated treatment: eritrometsin 500 thousand * 4 times, for 7 days. Whether necessarily it is necessary to pass or take place this treatment, what the probability of congenital defect at the child if to not be treated? And more would like to learn or find out, what harm will put or render this preparation to my future child? I shall be very grateful, in advance thanks.

evromedprestizh
08.05.2004, 19:58
About congenital defect speech does not go. It is desirable to pass or take place course of treatment as infections have an adverse effect on a fetus. The preparation appointed or nominated akusherom will not bring harm to a fetus. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ph. 101 45 00. Street Don, d. 28 (m. SHabolovskaja).