PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, tell or say, please for what day of a menstrual cycle do or make biops...

J
04.05.2004, 09:24
The doctor, tell or say, please for what day of a menstrual cycle do or make a biopsy and in what days it is possible to treat erosion shejki uteruses the laser? Whether it is possible for all this to make for one cycle: for example on 6 oh day - a biopsy, on 14 yj day - treatment of erosion? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
05.05.2004, 11:48
Yes, it is possible or probable both a biopsy and coagulation in one cycle, it is necessary "to keep within" first half of cycle only. All manipulations on shejke uteruses are carried out in first half of cycle.

LENA 30 YEARS
05.05.2004, 19:57
3 MONTHS ago to me HAVE DIAGNOSED: naruzhno-INTERNAL =ndometrioz. A colpitis. The moderate dysplasia
shejki uteruses. Adherent or adhesive process of organs of a small basin.
To me have appointed or nominated norbaktin, Trichopolum, diflazon, vagilak, wads and fizprotsedury. It on a background of a bad smear. In May, 2000 has gone through operation. I had a break of a cyst of the right ovary. Before 3 years stood Naval Forces. Advise hormonal protivoza
chatochnoe an agent. 3 years ago has transferred or carried operation
Varices on a leg or foot. Thanks. Yours faithfully Lena

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.05.2004, 05:54
LENE. Considering all aforesaid. I would recommend either depo-probelief or minipili (mikroljut, kontinuin)

Valentine 34 years
06.05.2004, 23:54
Hello the doctor! At me the diagnosis a hyperplasia,
Endometriosis, there was a dysplasia, in the past to year sdela-
Whether the cone and a currettage, have appointed or nominated non-ovlon.
Monthly and earlier were plentiful and morbid, te-
per is even worse. First three days smears brown,
Then red, and then monthly. What to do or make?
Doctors make a helpless gesture, have appointed or nominated dekapeptil as
Last agent, he very dear or expensive, you think
It is necessary to accept it or him? I am already tired every month
Within three days to be as the invalid. In advance
Thanks. Yours faithfully Valentine.

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.05.2004, 10:54
VALENTINE. Dekapeptil is not last agent, it is possible to apply depoprovera, danazol, nemestran. Discuss this question with the doctor, simply not seeing the woman it is impossible odoznachno to tell or say is to you will approach or suit.