PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Advise please, what antibiotics can be applied cortexes...

Olga
05.05.2004, 01:48
Good afternoon!
Advise please, what antibiotics can be applied to feeding mum to treatment of an inflammation of ovaries.

Malanova T.B.
05.05.2004, 08:36
Toko on internal reception therapy is appointed or nominated.

Olga
06.05.2004, 23:05
The inflammation repeats 3 a cycle successively.. In the middle of a cycle. The doctor speaks, what is it ovaries... I tried to tell or say, that it is possible or probable ovuljatsionnye hurt. Purposes or appointments viburkol and kopmresy warm on a bottom of a stomach or belly. And if I want antibiotikovuju therapy - that is necessary otluchat the child: - (
She does not give advice or council. And the situation repeats. What to do or make?

Olga
08.05.2004, 07:06
It was written by me. Below hardly there are more than details.
Thanks for your attention

Good afternoon! Advise please, what antibiotics can be applied to feeding mum to treatment of an inflammation of ovaries.

The inflammation repeats 3 a cycle successively.. In the middle of a cycle. The doctor speaks, what is it ovaries... I tried to tell or say, that it is possible or probable ovuljatsionnye hurt. Purposes or appointments viburkol and kopmresy warm on a bottom of a stomach or belly. And if I want antibiotikovuju therapy - that is necessary otluchat the child: - (she does not give Advice or Council. And the situation repeats. What to do or make?