PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. At me such question: one month ago have made prizheganie ages...

Marina
06.05.2004, 05:21
Hello the doctor. At me such question: one month ago have made prizheganie erosions by nitrogen. On Saturday after a break in a month there was a first sexual contact. After it or him for the morning have appeared small allocation svetlo-brown color without a smell. (ZPPP is not present). Tell or say can it was necessary to wait still, erosion yet up to the extremity or end can has begun to live?

And more after prizheganija my doctor has told or said to me that anything to do or make it is not necessary itself will begin to live and to take a bath and to live pzh only in 1 month.. Has told or said to come to her in the extremity or end of August for postornogo survey. Whether it is long?, abortions and sorts or labors at me were not.. Erosion zho it or this was treated with 2 years tri-regolom. To me of 20 years

Malanova T.B.
07.05.2004, 15:15
After a cryolysis of erosion shejki uteruses, the doctor dozhna to examine you in a month (after a casting-off of a scab - sores) to make a control colposcopy, and or to repeat influence (if not all prizhglos) or to release or let off you, if it's OK. So go to the doctor again. And hormonal preparations usually erosion do not treat.

child
08.05.2004, 04:55
Allocation can go till 10 days are consequences of cauterization (it is norm or rate). The gynecologist usually invites to repeated survey in 3 months. To conduct a sexual life and to take a bath (in smyse to lay, be soared in her), really, 2 weeks are better in a month, at least! Under your story at all of you while, proceeds normally.