PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 23 years. The last month I for the first time have started to accept contraceptives (the Broad gully...

Evgenie
07.05.2004, 14:14
To me 23 years. The last month I for the first time have started to accept contraceptives (Logest). But in July I marry and I want zaberemennet. Tell or say, please, when it is necessary to refuse reception of tablets - in May or June? Or on the contrary to spend on drink a course down to wedding? How reception of contraceptives in general influences an opportunity zaberemennet?
In advance thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
08.05.2004, 03:02
Dear Evgenie! It is recommended to stop reception of contraceptives for 3 months before pregnancy. But it is possible or probable, that there is a sense to accept Logest before wedding as some time after a cancelling of a preparation disturbances of a menstrual cycle are possible or probable. Besides it is desirable for you to spend inspection to be prepared for a birth of the healthy kid. As you recently use a preparation right after its or his cancellings chances can become pregnant to raise or increase.