PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 42 years. In current 2 h years at me stood Naval Forces, thus m...

Maria
06.05.2004, 12:52
Hello! To me 42 years. In current 2 h years at me stood Naval Forces, thus monthly were long enough (from 7 till 10 days, sometimes up to 2 h weeks).
US did not show any deviations or rejections, smears too were quite normal. In March of this year there was a long delay (pregnancy was not). The doctor has registered narkolut for a call of a menses. By the way, after that menstr. Was too plentiful. To next month to me have appointed or nominated novinet, and after it or him monthly poor or scanty enough, but come in the put term. Whether can be at reception novineta such short and not plentiful menses? Or, it already offensive or approach of a climacterium? Also at me the liver though very much for a long time did not hurt any more (in 24 years I hepatitis) a little aches a bit has transferred or carried. Whether novineta reception influences a liver?
Thanks.
Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
08.05.2004, 02:38
On a background of Naval Forces you had displays aseptic enldometrita which clinic is and now. You did not receive obviously treatment. The liver reacts to hormones. A menses not plentiful as a result of reception of hormones.